Travel Info: My Ultimate To-Bring List

After being alive for well over two decades, I think it's safe to say that I know what I use/wear day-to-day, and what I definitely need to have when I travel. The following are things I would pack or have on me when I do.

* Note:  I have asthma as well as sensitive skin, which explains some of my choices below.

I usually separate my to-bring list into 3 categories:
  1. Basics and devices
  2. Wearables
  3. Toiletries and meds




Basics and devices

  1. Money (if travelling abroad, in 2 currencies - mine and the foreign currency)
  2. Printed and/or softcopy itinerary, coupons, maps, receipts for accommodation, transport etc
  3. ID, e.g. IC, driver license (and passport if travelling)
  4. Plug board (to charge 3/4 items in one go) and/or USB plugboard
  5. Adapter (if travelling abroad)
  6. Phone + charger
  7. Tablet (and backup phone if tavelling)
  8. Camera + charger
  9. 1 selfie stick (I know, I know)
  10. 1 small water bottle
  11. Some munchies (e.g. snack bars or instant noodles) in case of emergency hunger pangs



Wearables*

  1. Socks 
  2. Long-sleeved tops
  3. Maybe cardigans/sweater 
  4. Pants
  5. Underwear
  6. Scarves 
  7. Nightie
  8. 1 pair of professional/walking shoes 
  9. 1 pair of waterproof slip-on shoes 
  10. 1 cloth /batik
  11. Makeup kit (face cream, compact powder, eyeliner, lippie, mascara)


Toiletries and meds*

  1. Facial cleanser, toner, moisturiser 
  2. Body shower cream, body moisturiser 
  3. Toothbrush + toothpaste 
  4. Paracetamol 
  5. Ventolin inhaler
  6. Antihistamine tablets
  7. Acne cream
  8. Small towel 

In short, I don't exactly travel light haha. Having said that, I don't carry all these on me when I'm out and about. I leave most of these items wherever I check into.



Last Updated: 2023-01-31

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Travel Info: Money Matters

Tokyo (2016, October)

Kemensah River (2020, January)